facts about bisexuals
- bisexuals cannot enter a building without a verbal invitation from the owner
- bisexuals cannot wade through moving water. however, they can cross over it or under it.
- garlic may or may not repel bisexuals depending on their nationality.
- contrary to popular belief, bisexuals will not burst into flames in sunlight. they are merely nocturnal, and while sunlight is disorienting, it will not destroy them
- jk rowling’s reasoning as to why fenrir greyback turned remus into a werewolf: remus’s father insulted him so he did it as an act of revenge
- the actual reason greyback bit remus: the temptation to succumb to the fact that biting remus whose name literally means ‘werewolf’ would be the greatest feat in lycanthropic irony the world had ever seen
REBLOG IF U A LIL STRESSED
Just a simple PSA
- me: this book destroyed my life and broke my heart into a million tiny pieces
- me: here read it